Model dashboard user interface overview
- Split name
- Experiment name
- Number of iterations
- Best Loss (Train & Validation)
- Problem - This is the type of model you want to use for the model
building phase. It includes: Attribute prediction, Label class
prediction, Object detection, Image tag prediction, Instance
segmentation, Semantic segmentation.
- Creation date
- Created by - This helps to track which user is experimenting with a particular model.
- Images - This value gives an idea of the number of images (Total,
Train, Test, Validation) that were used for a particular set of
- Experiments - Total number of experiments a user has carried out for a model type.
- Under Manage Experiments, you can check the number of experiments tested by the user using a particular model type.
- Experiment status
- Deploy and export - This will link the user to the Deploy and export page of Model Playground
- See parameters - This will take the user inside the experiment section where the user can review the parameters used. (Read-only)
- Change color - Allows users to change colors used in different widgets for a particular experiment.
- Copy Experiment - Allows users to make a new experiment
with all the same parameters from the experiment from which it is
copied. Then, the user has the freedom to change some indivdual
parameters in the new experiment.
- Delete experiment